Friday, July 9, 2010

Sa-weet Pool


As soon as I found out I was pregnant last year I thought, "Great! We can buy one of those kiddie pools for the baby to splash around in for next year!!!" So I had the whole picture laid out in mind: the awesome hard plastic pool(in green), DG and I sitting by the side of the pool splashing with the baby as he/she giggles, and all of us in our super fashionable suits for the season. Well, we were strolling through Sports Authority one fine afternoon and came upon this beauty; a large-ish blow-up pool with a race track on the bottom and cars to play with on the track! Seriously?! This puppy was only $9.97, the same price as those hard plastic pools sold elsewhere. The next day we couldn't wait to try it out. Branson had so much fun lying in the water (with us inside the pool with him), until he began screaming 15 minutes later because it was nap time. We cannot wait until next year when he can really appreciate how sa-weet his pool is. For now, DG and I are enjoying it. ;)

No comments: