Monday, January 19, 2009

Day/ Hour at the Range

I completely forgot about this one....last weekend Donny decided to take me with him out to the arhcery range. We were out there about an hour shooting his bow-correction....he shot the bow and I looked through his range finder, ate chex mix, and drank my morning coffee. I told Donny I used to love shooting a bow in junior high P.E. class-now he wants to get me to become his live-in archery buddy. We'll see how that turns out.

The ca$h to get into the range
Beautiful Arizona

My "supplies"

DG practicing

Can you see the "deer"?

If the javelina is 120 ft away-how many yards is that?

In case we get lost...follow the arrow

I got to touch the bow-afterward...it broke :(



2 comments:

April and Cameron said...

i think jesus is coming back because erin finalyl updated her blog.

Kudos, dear sister...KU-DOS!

Stacy said...

I just found your blog! Umm, I am loving the camo outfits and bow hunting. Can we go together next time??