Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Girls Night...In

So Donny is enrolled in these scuba certification classes that are held every Tuesday and Thursday nights until 10pm out in Phoenix. He just started them tonight and I thought, "What can be special about this evening.......?" I know! It's a get-everything-done-that-I-can-before-Donny-gets-home-night!!! I usually do this once a week (it's called my day off). It's so hard to focus when Donny is at home with me. He constantly wants to be doing something with ME-the usual is watching the Net Flix movies that come, so I oblige him most of the time. (I Can't resist a chance to snuggle and make popcorn!) ;) So to honor this night I made a very good list of to-do's.....and did only one of them.........can you guess which one it was?

The Dishes-or should I say Donny's dishes

We caught up on our Real Housewives-that's Gretchen if you don't know

We did the laundry...Vista wanted the dryer balls

I dressed Vista up-well she begged me to......

Note to self......Donny has these classes for the next 5 weeks......I'm probably going to need to stay to the list.....yeah-Well!! I'll see how Thursday night goes!!






2 comments:

The Day Family said...

Love the bows on Vista! You'd never get away with that when Donny is home!

The Day Family said...

By the way...love the blog!