Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend Mildness

So as my last post explained, Donny had lasik surgery on Friday. I took Friday off to be with him as well as Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Of course, the first day was not good because that was the actual day of the surgery, but Saturday and Sunday weren't so good either. Our entire 4 days off together consisted of him sleeping for anywhere from 2-6 hours at a time, while I did housework or skipped out of the house so I wasn't bored. We had dinner with Donny's mom, Michelle, and Jeff....then another night of dinner with my parents and bro...we went to Stephanie and Chad's house and watched some old 90210 and Max and Ruby shows....hit up Chick-Fila (Donny's favorite).....and went to Walmart a couple of times to get his prescriptions filled. And the whole time this is what Donny looked like (see below), even when it was pitch black in a room he wore shades and a baseball cap.











2 comments:

Michelle Moser Photography said...

Poor Donny...and Poor YOU! :)

Stacy said...

Donny kind of looks like the Terminator, pretty cool if you ask me. I hope he is doing better! And, I must say I am obsessed with the Polynesian sauce at Chick-fil-a or however you spell it.