Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Things I am Thankful For

So I have been quite stressed lately, but dare not show it. I have to do a million interviews for work, I'm trying to finish choreographing some dances for my students, I'm diligenlty planning when I'm going to take just an hour of vacation, and trying to live my day-to-day life in between. So, I've decided to make myself feel better with things I am thankful for in my life:

(In ABSOLUTELY NO particular order)

1. Dishwashers-so that I don't have to spend hours out of my week doing this by hand
2. Skillet meals-so that I don't have to cut up all that food myself, and so dinner is served before 10:30pm
3. Family-because you get to love them and lean on them
4. Marriage-it's just good times....and some frustrating times
5. Dancing-because it's my passion and I can share it with whoever wants to know about it
6. "The Vista"-because she finds any scary bug in the house so Donny can kill it
7. A day off from work-so that I can drive myself crazy with other things in life ;)
8. God- He reminds me to stay grounded
9. Sleep-because it MAKES me stop being so crazy
10. Cameras-they can capture memories in an instant
11. Memories-so they can be replayed in my mind forever
12. Sunshine- it just makes me so darn happy
13. Children-they give me so much hope when I'm not sure about things
14. Working like a Crazy Person-it REALLY makes me appreciate my spare time and avoid a result from #7

1 comment:

Jason and Kristy said...

I love this post. I know how you feel when life gets so crazy we really just need to sit down and think of all the positive things in our life.