Friday, October 23, 2009

What I'm thinking RIGHT now ;)

Inventory last night...it was supposed to go until midnight-that did not happen. It went until 1:30 am-and my store was a mess......of course, no one could come in to clean.....so I did with only having 4 hours of sleep. I was there this morning until 11 am-then I had to go to Target and pick up some essentials (no deoderant is not a good thing). Got back home about noon and there is much more in my home that needs to be done: dishes, loads of laundry, scrubbing bathrooms. cleaning floors, and vacuuming....maybe more. So now I'm just angry that inventory people are dumb and messy-they have made me tired and angry, and my house is sill dirty. I have 45 minutes to clean up and get into work so that I can babysit the "Friday Night" kids whose parents dropped them off at the mall so they wouldn't have to spend family time together (told you I was angry >:( ) So if you happen to run into to me while you are there, sorry if I'm in a bad mood. Promise you'll have a better Friday than me. Happy Saturday! (because I will have had sleep by then).

No comments: