Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mother's Day

My very first Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful. I was presented gifts in the morning, we honored the "Schumacher" moms in the afternoon, then in the evening we honored the "Grace" moms at our house. It was a double whammy for my mother-in-law because it was also her birthday. Hope all the moms out there had a super-duper-fantabulous Mom's Day!!!

Here are all the wonderful pics from the day:

(excuse the first photo-it WAS rotated in my albums, but downloaded wrong...urg! so just turn your head to the side in an uncomfortable fashion )


My gift from Branson....Donny helped a bit

My gift from Donny...yes, I really did want this hat :)



(just in case you couldn't read my hat in the first picture)


The "Bransonator"



Not twins...just him again ;)




Family photo...exhausted, but glad we got it in



End of the night photo shoot....yes,
Branson was ready to punch someone's lights out.
.......just kiddin' ;)

1 comment:

Macey said...

Very very sweet, what a handsome kid, and so thoughtful!