Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pin a Rose

Okay, I am doing an advertisement for a girl I went to school with because I love her stuff so much. Her company is Handmade Parade and she sells (shocker) handmade crafts. Her products consist of hair clips, bobby pins, headbands, necklaces, tutus, and........ I think that's it. Anyway, these are her felt rosette bobby pins that she sent as a little gift when I ordered her silk rosette hair clips. I thought I'd show these ones off because I'm really liking yellow these days ;) her prices are great, and she always has little sales. So check her out for yourself, or for the little ladies in your life. Her stuff really accommodates all ages.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute stuff! I'm always checking out her blog and dreaming of ordering tons and tons of hair accessories!

It looks cute in your hair!

ps-love all the pics of your babe...especially the one of him passed out with the bottle between his legs. awesome.

Stacy said...

Your blog has all the sudden exploded with posts. I haven't checked it for a while and low and behold, there are millions of pics of your little pumpkin. What a great family. ps. I have a secret love for Bass Pro Shop, guess it's not so secret anymore