Friday, August 27, 2010

The 4 Month-er

Now that Branson has officially turned 5 months I thought I would post his 4 month information...
weight: 15lbs. 14oz. (50th %)
height:
So, our once worried health providers are worried no more. The kid is growing like a champ. In fact, he's probably going to have giant hands and feet (thanks to me), and he seems to be taking on major gringo qualities (also thanks to me). His hair gets lighter and lighter and he is far more fair than I that it's almost ridiculous!! But, he's too darn cute stand. He has really come a long way developmentally and by 4 months already responded to his name and had learned to roll over. So yay! He is also a HUGE smiley-face. He will smile if you just speak to him, and if you speak to him as if you are really having a conversation (the non-baby talk kind) he will "talk" back.
I was having trouble choosing which pictures to post, so instead I posted nearly all the ones I liked-but, I made them smaller so you wouldn't develop carpel tunnel scrolling down the page so much. So, once again enjoy our gorgeous son! ;)

(These are from our photoshoot at Babies R Us)











2 comments:

Macey said...

Cute! I love his eyes :)

Heather said...

He has changed a lot since I saw him at Grimaldi's! I'm so glad he's doing good and the Dr's are no longer worried, he's so cute Erin!