Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super BOWL Weekend

This was Super BOWL weekend. We Bowled on Saturday at the new Brunswick Lanes in Gilbert. It is the neatest place to Bowl!!! I-of course-bowled very well.....actually I saved the real good bowling for the second game we played, and threw the first. (I had to let the others win for once-way to go Casey for kicking my butt!!) We had a ton of fun: we had a Cardinal's themed boy's birthday party on our right side and the "Housewives" of Gilbert on our left. Needless to say, it was very interesting.....very.....

To finish off our weekend we went over to our friends the Lucchesi's and watched the gam in their awesome backyard on two big screen tv's and had a ton of great food. I didn't take any pictures-this was the first football game I'd ever been interested in!!! I should have, but my eyes wouldn't leave the screen. Eventhough the Cards didn't win, they were pretty dang amazing. Maybe next year they'll do it again!!!


The Happy Couple...and Todd
I've got to pose with my ball :)

I think Donny is a titch too sassy

Casey-getting, yet another strike

No-you're not on drugs...I turned off the flash and that's what happens

No comments: