Sunday, February 15, 2009

At it Again!!

If you know me you know I love to decorate and re-decorate things. We have a very large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and tons of wall space. It's been bugging me for the past year and I finally did something about one of the walls. While I was at it, I rewrapped my wedding bouqet and made an arrangement from some flowers my mom gave to me.



New ribbon on my wedding bouqet
Detail of the wrapping on 2nd flower arrangement

Here's the 2nd arrangement

Details of wall arrangement-I made the "G" in the frame

Full pic of the area


2 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Cute decorating and wall arragement. It looks like you have a big talent for decorating, like your mom! I'm glad you found me on here. It will be fun to keep up to date with you.

Schumacher said...

so we finally got to see your blog..I wish I was better at making mine cute..maybe you can give me some pointers..Oh yeah Bobby says donny is a very handsome guy