Monday, April 27, 2009

The Wing-ed Creatures

Has anyone else had there home invaded by these little guys? If you have please let me know. I'm not sure whether they're nats or some kind of fly, but they are tickin' me off! They started off with a few flying around our kitchen sink, then a few in our guest bath, now they're in our master bath. There are tons of them. Now I know what you're thinking-call the bug man-but I keep killing them, I'm pretty much a pro at it by now-but they keep coming back. I'm pretty sure for every 1 fly that I kill, 3 replace it. So I know they hang out around sinks and that seems to be the only place, but could they be spawning? The whole idea of it disgusts me, but I'm trying to be more frugal about getting rid of the little buggers. Any help would be much appreciated.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

WE HAVE THEM TOO!!! they have been around our kitchen sink so i refuse to cook in there because they gross me out! my mom called the exterminator and they didn't say anything! seriously we've tried everything! I'm glad someone else has the same problem cause its gross!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

We had that problem and I asked the bug guy about them. He said they are called fruit flies and come from the drain. He said to poor bleach down all your sinks. It seems to have worked pretty good for us. Hope that helps!