Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Greer `09

We came home from Greer a week ago Wednesday and it's been crazy with everything that goes on day-to-day to be able to do this specific post in a timely manner. So, I apologize to those who read my blog. I realize that the events listed in July are not quite in chronological order.

This year was better than last year....and for Donny and I this is now our third time we have graced Greer with our presence-and guess what?!.....I didn't get sick this time! Woo Hoo!! We did a ton of fun/relaxin' STUFF! My favorite was playing a new game called Ladder Ball. Super Easy....well, it was for those of us who totally dominated their first try (that was me :p ) We also went on a fun little bike ride-which turned out to be so exhausting at the end. So, April and I decided to relax and give ourselves some quickie pedies. Oh, and the questionable pic of me is how bored I was when everyone came in all tired and noone would play with me. So sad.....














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you guys had a fun time!

Stacy said...

So sporty and outdoorsy looking! Wasn't it fun to be up in my neck of the woods?