Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Wabbit

THE SCENE:

It's 12:15am and I step out of my car........what the heck! There's a cute little rabbit in my front yard!.....I stalk it.....and stalk it.....then, chase it down the road.......and stalk it some more.....then feed it some grass.......then a little more stalking......then BAM!!!! I got him!!!

This cute little guy escaped out of our neighbor's backyard. For two-and-a-half days I had a precious little bunny living in my bathtub. He was so sweet that I almost wanted to keep him-until he escaped out of the tub and chewed a GIANT hole in the side of the towel basket as well as poop and pee all over the towels.

Until we meet again my sweet Snowball......


1 comment:

April and Cameron said...

i wanted to tell you that you spelled "stock" wrong. the correct spelling in "stalk." just thought you'd like to know.