Sunday, January 31, 2010

32 Weeks Today

Yes, today marks the end of my 32nd week of pregnancy. Woo hoo!!! Things are pretty much staying stable. Meaning that my cervix is still short (but was the longest measurement I've had as of yet), it remains closed, my FFN was again negative (aka-a good thing), and Branson is still measuring on the small side for weight. The good news there, is that he has gone from the 6th percentile to the 8th.

It is personally hard for me to understand why he is so small because I'm a good eater and I've gained sooooo much weight. My doctor says that because of Donny and I, we should typically have a small baby anyway-accounting for our adult size. Again, hard to believe because we were both over 8 lbs!!!! Who knows, though maybe he'll come out chubby and tiny-like a cherub!!!

The picture below is especially posted for Donny. He took SO many pics of me standing there, just for my 32 week shot. I went to scratch my nose and he kept on shootin'. He thought I was picking. He said he was going to post it to embarrass me, but I do not find it embarrassing because it was not a pick:) Thanks;) And just it's just because I love you, babe.





3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh you're almost there! Hang in there!

And props to Donny for doing all the nesting for you!

Stacy said...

Lookin' beautiful and pregnant! Don't worry about his size. I gained 30 lbs and Reddin only weighed 5lbs 12oz....a couple pounds smaller than both Brady and I at birth. Branson (love the name by the way) will make up for it I am sure after he is born...those boys can sure eat! By the way, will you send me your bathroom shelf pics? Thanks!

Erin and Donny said...

sure stace! i'll take pics this afternoon and send them to you!!