Friday, January 29, 2010

Now What?!

Okay. I still maintain that this has been a very pleasant pregnancy-nothing to really complain about. And yes-this is the whole bed rest thing aside ;) The only true annoyances that I have had are:

1. The weird squiggly lines/slight blindness I had with my left eye.



2. The wonderful tear inducing pain I had with my back. (which may/may not have been kidney stones). (also, sorry this pic is SO big! I didn't feel like changing the size)




3. And for the grand finale these babies:


For the past 2 weeks now my hands won't stop falling asleep when I fall asleep. They ache so badly that it wakes me up and I cannot fall back into a peaceful slumber. The only time they do not not hurt is when I lay on my back with my hands straight to my side, but that hurts my back. Then the rest of the day my hands hurt as if I was doing an intense "hand work-out". It is really weird and I hope it does not continue through the next 8 weeks. Anyone else ever had this problem???

*all pictures are courtesy of photobucket

2 comments:

Stacy said...

All I have to say is that you are a trooper! I didn't experience any of those things so I don't know how you feel, but just think...only 8 more weeks!

Macey said...

Now what? Countdown time! You are so close. Good luck! My eyes were splotchy too.