Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Donald Has Been Busy

Donny has been so amazing taking over nearly every chore in the house as well as the actions of my "nesting" phase. I request, and he follows through. Ahhh....wonderful.......Here is what he did for me yesterday.





He hung the finishing touches on our Grace/Schumacher family wall, as well as updating the pictures inside of a few of the frames.


**Not pictured: the fact that he nearly gutted our guest room by himself; moved the bed, went through all the dresser drawers (there's a ton), hung all the baby clothes, organized the majority of my scrapbook material, loaded up the car with all of our many donations, and......drove them all down to the thrift shop.



When I woke up this morning, this is what I found on Branson's door....




We had a crib!

More importantly, he put it together by himself. A very nice surprise indeed.





No, he never gained the sympathy weight that many husbands do during pregnancy-he's just taken on it all. Thanks honey! I obviously could not have done all this on my own.

4 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Dang what a nice husband you got there! How did he sneak and build that crib without you knowing? Impresive to be such a quiet builder!

April said...

that is so stinkin' cute! what a nice surprise that must have been! go donny!

Erin and Donny said...

camille-he did it while i went out to dinner w/ his sisters....but i didn't notice 'til 12 hours later. so, i'm a little slow i guess! lol!!

Stacy said...

What a good husband. He has always been a good guy all the way since kindergarden and he has always had the nicest handwriting of any male I know. The baby room is looking terrific!