Thursday, January 7, 2010

Refelecting on Christmas

Ahhh....the vision of Christmas! Yes, that is Santa in a cowboy hat and holding a lasso. We weren't good about taking ANY pics this year, so this will have to do.

Now that the season is truly over and we're still avoiding taking down any Christmas decor, I thought I would reflect on what a great Christmas it really was.

As most of you know I have worked for Anchor Blue since I was 19 (now 26), and have always taken on multiple tasks besides working there: full time school, teaching dance for 3 separate locations, and sharing in household duties. It's more than enough to drive a person crazy. It was always the worst time of year because I would more than over work myself, causing something to be neglected or forgotten.

Not being able to work has truly made me enjoy the season/holiday so much more. I do not feel as though I left the season disappointing any family or friends, even though I was quite limited by my pregnancy, and loved every minute of it. I appreciate everyone who made accommodations for me or helped me out whether it was making me a little bed on the couch for me to lay on, coming over to do my laundry because I should not be walking, or filling up a glass of water for me-even though I was four feet away from the sink. So thanks to everyone who has helped and continues to help!!! I love you so much!

Enough mushy stuff.....you all go have a great day!

No comments: