Tuesday, March 9, 2010

37 weeks and a-kickin'

As of the 7th I reached the end of my 37th week. Boy am I thrilled! When I went to the doctor for 36 week appointment she said I was in the clear to do whatever I wanted and that was even more exciting. Then, I realized that if I wanted to actually wanted to go outside the house I needed some real maternity clothing-not my normal clothing that I have been squeezing myself into. So I hopped onto Old Navy's Website and took care of that situation ;) More importantly we are getting very excited for our son to get here. His room is almost done-with just a few minor details to complete it. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so let's hope that there is some biological process going on inside.....stay tuned!!!!
-37 weeks!!-

-Donny and the "yarmulke"




1 comment:

Jason and Kristy said...

yay! Isn't it so crazy how fast pregnancy seems to go! Good luck with everything. My little boy will be coming just a few weeks after yours. Ah! We're gonna be mommas!!!