Monday, March 8, 2010

Jeff + Michelle = THE RAMSEYS!

-Presenting the Newlyweds-
-Pretty red shoes and bag-
-Michelle and Donny (the proud brother)-

Jeff and Michelle were married on February 6th and we couldn't be happier for the two. This post really should have been up on February 8th at the latest, but every time I sign onto Blogger I get sucked in by all the craft blogs....so I'm quite sorry.
Any poo.....the wedding was absolutely beautiful as you can see from the pics-very simple and classy. I cried-of course-it is so weird for me to see my "boyfriend's little sister" who was 13 and is now 23-get married. Thinking back that far I remember her wearing her favorite pair of capris (the cheetah print GUESS ones, 'member Shell????), never admitting she really liked a boy, and only eating Applebee's boneless buffalo wings.
Some things have definitely changed: the admitting to liking a boy is a huge one that's out the window and she now switches up what pants she wears ;). Anyway you slice it this girl is now a woman and married to a wonderful and respectable man who is the utmost perfect match for her. We love you both and are so very proud of the people you are!!!



No comments: