Monday, March 15, 2010

A Wish List

I really wanted to post pictures of the completed nursery, but I cannot find the camera in order to take the pictures that I would post, so......I made a wish list instead!!!! These are some of my favorite items that I have been denying myself since I went on bed rest and became a "non-money maker". I am sharing them with all of you.......because maybe you'll feel really, really, really bad for me and ask yourself, "What?! How in the world is Erin WITHOUT these items??? I must treat her." Or, maybe you won't say that.....maybe you'll just go to the websites and order one for yourself, because everything is just that AWESOME!!!


Awww...bare minerals bronzing kit. So that I can glow in the "proper" manner.

L'Occitane's body cream=sweet lovin' for my dry skin
Go here.

New favourite shampoo .....
and below is the shampoo's buddy!
Go here.



Not this exact necklace....just the entire site, so you must......
Go here.


I actually L-O-V-E this necklace, but despise it's price
Go here.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I would by you a mocking bird and all of these lovely items, but I too have become a non-money maker. You can try going to mall and getting picked for a survey. I earned $20.00 once.