Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Bun


So...............I went to the doctor today.


Nothing.


Absolutely nothing has changed.


No dilating-none!!!!!


I guess my little bun doesn't want to come out of the oven too quickly like the doctors thought.


Tomorrow I have an ultrasound to check his size-last check up he weighed in right @ 5lbs. which seems to be pretty much where he should be, right? (that was 2 weeks ago)


Apparently not. I suppose we are now going to wait until he is the ultimate cherub before he is allowed to come.


Think chubby!!!!
Oh, so you don't think I just posted a random picture: that is a pic of my lower extremities. Not sure why, but I only have swelling in my right ankle. I think that is really odd-why not both??? At this point......whatevs :/


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Erin! So I just had to tell you that I didn't ever dilate! I was 3 days late and I was only dilated to a fingertip when my water broke, even though my doctor told me I would have to be induced, so it could still happen anytime... so have your bags ready! :)
And sorry about your swelling, it never happened to me but I know it is super common. It's called pitting edema and it's fun because if you push into your ankle, it probably stays pushed in for a little bit, like play dough, right? ha - it will go away soon enough. Good luck with everything!! We are so excited for you guys.