Monday, April 27, 2009

Forgot About Woods Canyon Lake...Sorry :(

So.....I completely forgot to post pics of our excursion to Woods Canyon Lake last Sunday....my bad....it must have been the blood boiling fever I had later that night (which should be reason #1 to convince Donny that I never camp-I'm allergic to the wilderness!!!!). Anything that has to do with the outdoors the hubs is 100%-there's NO messin' around there. Our car was completely packed with fishing equipment!!!! Do you want to know what I packed? Glad you asked-a book! Which Donny dropped in the lake. Nevertheless we had a great time. Donny spent the entire day fishing while I spent the day reading in the sun.....so my book could dry, page by page. And ya know what? The dang thing still isn't all the way dry....so sad.



Needs no caption (......except this one)
Notice: The sign says "Vista"

She's got her camo on!!


I like this one: you can see her demon eyes


This was only 1/2 the stuff packed for our day trip

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Look, you are an outdoors buff!