Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ohhh.....Saturday Blues

So I woke up this morning super irritated. It was 7a.m. and all I could think of was that i had to go into work at 1:30-crap! My whole day is wasted away. I feel that if I don't accomplish a task at home or run an errand that my day is shot to shit. Well, this gave me extra stamina apparently..... I did 3 loads of laundry, washed all the dishes in the sink and half of the dishwasher, scrubbed the kitchen counters, cleaned our master bath, got myself ready, then ran to Target to pick up a few essentials. I treated myself to a latte and a new book-Skinny Bitch (Cheryl said it will change my life). I was home by 12:15.....and now I hope to have a crummy-free day at work. My store better make some serious cash today or I'll be in an unpleasant mood this evening. Everyone else have fun enjoying your day off!

No comments: