Saturday, April 18, 2009

Four Peaks Brewery

Last night we joined our friends Brit and Claudia out at Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe. Now, I'm probably the last person to hear of this place-and you already know of it-but it was amazing!!! They are a true hard core brewery-loved it!! I love those kind of places that have true hard work and nostalgia...anyway.....we had a great time. The boys had these hot wings that are so hot they make you cry...and indeed, that is exactly what happened!! Donny's eyes were totally crying, and dare I mention that about the boy who likes his wings real hot! They were so bad that Donny could only have one-good thing I didn't try them we would've had to call 911.



Brit trying his 1st hot wing


Donny and his hot wing



Not so sure if President Obama would approve of this flag pairing....


Brit and Claudia



Us :)

2 comments:

Jason and Kristy said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you found my blog! I already added you to my favorite blog list. It's so good to see you guys! Hope you are both doing good. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours! Yay!!

Melissa said...

Why am I not on the "People you love" list?? ha kidding- So fun to find your blog! I haven't seen you guys in forever, hope you are doing good! Are you still teaching dance, working at Anchor Blue? Good to see you guys-